ELEMENTALS | S for a safe and accurate correction of sulfur deficiencies.
The Elementals series is designed for use with regular ICP analyses. Fauna Marin ICP analyses help you to perfectly supply your aquarium.
Fauna Marin ICP analyses provide you with all necessary dosage recommendations in addition to the measured values. In addition to the salts of the bulk elements calcium, magnesium and carbonate hardness, we also offer a range of special elements whose function is essential in the marine aquarium. These elements are in contrast to trace elements such as copper, chromium, manganese or selenium, but also iron, iodine or zinc, elements which are present in seawater in greater concentrations than 1 mg/l. These include, for example, potassium, strontium, boron, bromine and fluorine.
The function of these elements can be very different. See the knowledge base on the Fauna Marin website for an overview of each element's function. Quantitative elements can be present in many different substances and thus also enter the aquarium water; however, their deficiency can cause significant problems in the aquarium. An adequate supply of all important elements is therefore indispensable for a healthy reef aquarium.
Our single element solutions consist of the purest raw materials, which are produced with the appropriate organic or inorganic compounds, depending on the function of the elements. Here we use our coral farm and of course our own ICP laboratory for production and quality control.
- Compensating sulfur defi ciencies in reef aquariums.
- We recommend checking sulfur content regularly by a water test.
- 10 ml per 100 l (26 US gal) will increase sulfur content by approx. 7 mg/l (0.26 US gal).
- Attention: at the same time the magnesium content increases by 5 mg/l.
- Maximum daily dose: Do not increase sulfur by more than 20 mg/l per day.
- Always keep closed after opening.
- Store dark at room temperature.
- Organic and inorganic sulfur compounds
- magnesium salts
- Product intended for aquarium use only!
- Keep away from children! Do not swallow!
- Not suitable for consumption or pet food.
- In case of skin or eye contact, rinse with plenty of water.