4260119454323 EAN: 4260119454323
Fauna Marin Corals
RED X 1000ml
RED X is a special formula that prevents algae growth in the aquarium.
Red X safely treats unwanted algae in a biological / organic way and is very gentle to aquarium inhabitants.
When used correctly at the intended dosage, RED X is 100% safe to use and harmless to corals, fish, and invertebrates.
RED X is effective against:
- Green and red cyanobacteria
- Mild dinoflagellate infestation (Ostreopsis sp., Amphidinium sp., Prorocentrum sp., Coolia sp., Symbiodinium and others)
- Gold and armor algae
During treatment period, DO NOT do water changes. Do not use any carbon, PO4 removers, Adsorbers, Ozone or UV.
After 11 days, you may resume normal aquarium care.
After Red X treatment, we recommend dosing Fauna Marin REBIOTIC to repair and maintain a healthy biological balance in the aquarium. By adding Rebiotic, you can effectively prevent unwanted coverings from coming back.
- 10 ml/100 liters (26 US gal.) daily for six days, then wait for an additional five days for full effect to occur.
- 250 ml
- 500 ml
- 1000 ml
- 5000 ml
- Salicylic acid 250 mg/100ml
- Always keep closed after opening.
- Maintain liquid at room temperature and keep away from light.
- Product intended for aquarium use only!
- Keep away from children!
- Do not swallow!
- Not for consumption or suitable for pet food.
- In case of skin or eye contact, rinse with plenty of water.