4260119451155 EAN: 4260119451155
Fauna Marin GmbH
BALLING LIGHT SALT CARBONATE-MIX
Balling Light Carbonate-Mix from Fauna Marin is a pure special salt for carbonate supply with the Balling Light method in marine aquariums.
With Fauna Marin Balling-Light salts you get the purest special salts available for marine aquaristics. We use additional bioactive stabilizers, pH buffers and special minerals in our salts, which significantly increase the stability of chemical parameters in aquariums. The added trace elements remain more stable in solution and are therefore more available to the corals.
By using our salt mixtures you add specific minerals and trace elements which are missing or limited in commercial sea salts. The addition of bioactive components and the purity of our salts prevent darkening of the corals and increase their growth and color formation.
- more effective due to high purity salts with lowest water content
- salt mixtures for better stability of important parameters
- adjusted to modern sea salts
- stable pH-value
- supply of bioactive substances for better color development and growth of corals and biology
The Fauna Marin Balling Light System is a complete, self-contained system that can be used in conjunction with all standard filter systems. It doesn't matter if you use a zeolite system, the usual Berliner system or a natural filter system e.g. via mud filtration. With the Balling Light method you add exactly the substances that are missing from the aquarium.
- approx. 10 ml per 100 liters = + 0.5 dKH
- we recommend a carbonate hardness of 6,5- 8
- start with the addition of magnesium, then calcium and carbonate, there should be approx. 10 min between the dosages
- please note the HTU to the Balling Light System at https://www.faunamarin.de/support-downloads/
- Carbonate-Mix comes only in canister 3
- for the Balling Light method for the basic supply of your saltwater aquarium 3 canisters are used
- dissolve 500 g Balling Light Carbonate-MIX in 3 liters of osmosis water
- then add TRACE supplements
- 25 ml Balling Light TRACE 3, then fill up to 5 liters with osmosis water.
The exact dosing quantities cannot be given in a general way, because each aquarium is individual. Please calculate your exact consumption with the AquaCalculator: www.aquacalculator.com and then add the quantities calculated there exactly suitable for your aquarium.
Available in sizes:
Store it in a dry place, protected from light, at normal room temperature.
Avoid contamination of the product with bacteria or dirt.
Make sure children do not have access to the products used or stored.
Please follow your local regulations for waste disposal.